10 Natural Anti-Ageing Beauty Secrets
Posted on August 19 2017
Looking younger naturally is easy and will not cost you a fortune. It is simply caring for yourself in ways that will take years off your appearance and make you look years younger.
- Look After Your Skin.The fact that your skin makes up 15% of your body weight makes it the largest organ in your body. How healthy and youthful your skin looks not only depends on the condition of your epidermis layer but also on how well your skin can absorb and retain moisture. Skin that naturally retains water well has a plumped up youthful appearance as apposed to older skin which is dryer and more prone to wrinkles.
Natural products are soft on skin and they do not harm our skin. Few benefits of natural skin care are: Cleaning our skin with natural cream cleansers and scrubs free us from dead cells and adds a glow to our skin. Proper toning and moisturising using natural toner and cream keeps the skin soft and clean without the added toxins found in mass brands.
- Take regular exercise.Keeping fit and active with regular physical fitness exercises will do wonders for your health as well as making you look and feel better. As you grow older it will help you to stay young looking and you will feel great for it. We judge someone’s age by his or her overall appearance and the way they move so if you want to look younger naturally keep your body fit and supple.
- Lose weight.You can make yourself look years younger if you slim down and reduce the amount of fat cells in your body. Carrying excess body weight will put stress on your internal organs and increase the risk of weight related diseases. If you are overweight, then significant weight loss can make you look years younger. Not only that, you will feel healthier, live longer and avoid all the weight related diseases as you grow older.
- Use anti aging vitamin supplements.The surface of your skin is forever changing as your body carries out natural skin rejuvenation all by itself. For younger looking skin you can help this natural skin rejuvenation process by giving your body specially formulated antioxidants like vitamin E and coenzyme Q10 to supplement the amount that is naturally present in the skin cells.
- Look after your hair.When it comes to looking younger, there’s no denying that your hair plays an enormous role. A head of healthy, soft, shiny hair is an instant morale booster and will make you look years younger too. Your hair should be your crowning glory but unfortunately too many women abuse and damage their hair. Coloring, perming, straightening and bleaching all take their toll on your hair’s natural condition and vibrancy but with the correct hair care you could have a gorgeous head of hair.
- Anti Oxidants An antioxidant is a substance that protects body from the ill effects of oxidation. Vitamin E, C and A have strong anti oxidant properties. Some benefits of Anti Oxidants are:Extra amounts of free radical in anti oxidants controls compounds such as Lipoic acid and help slow aging. Anti Oxidants reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Healthy Eating -Most people are concerned with their external appearance and any visible signs ofaging but the aging of the skin does not exist in isolation from the aging of the rest of your body. Obesity is one of the most prevalent diseases the world is fighting. We need food to extract energy for our survival. Some benefits of healthy eating are:
- Provides you with what body actually needs and keeps extra calorie away.
- Low calorie diet with a balance of all nutrients is the ideal menu for all.
- Starving or over eating should be avoided. Going for crash diets and binges are fatal for life and may lead to depression. Hence eating what your body requires needs proper diet planning.
- Taking raw food rich in vitamins and minerals acts as rich source of anti aging agents.
- Feed your skin with youth promoting vitamins.Some vitamins will help to give you younger looking skin. Vitamin C helps to fight against wrinkles and fine lines by producing collagen. Vitamin E helps the skin look younger by protecting it from UV rays and also by eliminating harmful free radicals. You can knock years off your age by simply changing your diet and feeding your skin.
- Sun tanning will age you.Whereas the right amount of sun exposure can help you to look younger with tawny, glowing, healthy skin, too much sun will do your skin irreparable damage. The aging effects ofsun tanning deplete your body of vitamin B. Prolonged sun exposure, year after year, is responsible for both premature aging of the skin and many skin cancers. To look younger, protect your skin from harmful UV rays.
- Roses help you look younger.Rose Water nourishes and hydrates your skin. Mature, older skin is toned and rejuvenated. Rose Water is also used for smoothing wrinkles and restoring the vitality and moisture balance of facial skin. Beauty skin care with Rosehip oil delays the effects of skin aging, aids cell regeneration and boosts collagen and elastin levels. Through this action, it slows down premature aging and helps reduce the formation of wrinkles and reduces scarring.